Jared Leto is "Sacrificing Tofu"
Posted March 26, 2010 by Megan Rondeau
“Well there was a time when we used to sacrifice goats but then we all became vegans so we’ve been sacrificing tofu before the shows!”— Jared Leto on 30 Seconds to Mars’ rockstar lifestyle.
© Star Max Inc
Jared Leto is a total babe. Ever since blue-eyed Jordan Catalano captured Angela’s eye (and my heart) on My So-Called Life, I’ve been captivated. Since then, I’ve followed him from Fight Club to 30 Seconds to Mars. Now that Jared and the rest of his band are vegan (and so are their pre-performance rituals) they should check out the peta2 Vegan College Cookbook for more ways to put that pre-show tofu to good use!
- Comments (8)
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!