Just Say "No!" to Exotic Skins
Posted September 25, 2008 by Rachelle Owen
Have you seen this video which documents the brutal killing (and then skinning) of alligators for use in the fashion industry? If you have, then you have no doubt done the compassionate thing and pledged to never wear “exotic” animal skins. There is nothing fashionable about capturing, beating, and skinning animals.
The good news is that tons of clothing brands have decided to forgo cruelly acquired exotic skins in favor of lovely items that look like they come from animals, but in fact, are man made!
Forever 21 is one of my favorite places to find fake animal skins. Check them out!
Comment below and share the best vegan fashions for this fall!
- Comments (4)
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!