Ke$ha is the Newest Sexy Veg Celeb
Posted July 21, 2010 by Megan Rondeau
As you all know, the results for peta2’s Sexiest Vegetarian contest just came out (oh hey, Gabe ), and it seems we left one sexy lady off the list! In a recent interview with the Phoenix New Times, Ke$ha revealed that her compassion for animals includes a meat-free diet.
When asked why she adopted a vegetarian diet, the pop sensation and party girl of the year replied:
“I just love animals, and I’m an advocate for animal rights, and my family has rescued dogs from all over the world. I don’t believe in animal testing. If you see me in fur, it’s always fake. Sometimes you see me wearing skulls, but those are all from roadkill.”
See? Ke$ha gets it—if you love animals, don’t eat them! Maybe her animal-loving ways will rub off on Rihanna during their summer tour. 😉
- Comments (11)
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!