Know Anyone In California?
Posted October 30, 2008 by Rachelle Owen
I mean, I don’t believe it’s ok to eat animals (I would never be able to slice open even the most well-treated animal’s throat and eat his or her body parts), but the Prevention of Farm Animal Cruelty Act would phase out some of the worst cruelty which pigs, chickens, and cows endure, and that’s a good thing overall.
If you are in California please send the info to every voter you know.
And while I’m on the topic of California, may I add that the peta2 conference in San Francisco last weekend was awesome! In addition to eating at good restaurants like Herbivore and Millennium, going for a hike at Muir Woods, sleeping in a closet (long story), and walking around with a bunch of zombies, I had the privilege of meeting a bunch of you from the Street Team! Here’s a photo I took of a crew who came up from the Los Angeles area.
Happy (belated) Diwali, by the way!
- Comments (3)
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!