Make Do And Mend Acoustic Performance
Posted June 6, 2013 by peta2 staff
Rise Records post-hardcore band Make Do And Mend has a well-deserved reputation for being one of the hardest working, most sincere bands in punk rock. Years of touring alongside fellow peta2 friends like Hostage Calm, Balance And Composure, and Touché Amoré has solidified the band as a staple in the scene.
We recently caught up with vocalist James Carroll for an intimate performance of “Desert Lily” and to discuss how living a cruelty-free, vegan lifestyle has impacted his life for the better.
I personally believe that living a meat-free, dairy-free diet is the best thing that one can do to improve their own personal health, to improve the health of the world and their economy, the welfare of countless animals—and that’s always been something that’s really weighed heavy on my mind.
- Comments (32)
- The 20 Best Vegan Super Bowl Recipes
- WATCH: NFL Star Braves Freezing Cold to Help Dogs
- 15 Celebs Who Were Heroes for Animals in 2015
- 8 Easy Ways to Help Animals During the Holidays
- One of the Bravest Instagram Accounts of 2015
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!