Make Do And Mend Acoustic Performance
Posted June 6, 2013 by Megan Rondeau
Rise Records post-hardcore band Make Do And Mend has a well-deserved reputation for being one of the hardest working, most sincere bands in punk rock. Years of touring alongside fellow peta2 friends like Hostage Calm, Balance And Composure, and Touché Amoré has solidified the band as a staple in the scene.
We recently caught up with vocalist James Carroll for an intimate performance of “Desert Lily” and to discuss how living a cruelty-free, vegan lifestyle has impacted his life for the better.
I personally believe that living a meat-free, dairy-free diet is the best thing that one can do to improve their own personal health, to improve the health of the world and their economy, the welfare of countless animals—and that’s always been something that’s really weighed heavy on my mind.
- Comments (32)
- Four Reasons to Stop What You're Doing and Watch 'Once Upon a Time'
- Girl Group Little Mix Says, 'Get Wild Animals out of the Circus!'
- Kid Ink Speaks Out for Chained Dogs
- 9 Types of Vegans You See on Instagram
- How Long Could You Survive Inside This Hot Car?
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!