Make Japanese Cuisine With Miss Hannah Minx
Posted August 31, 2011 by peta2 staff
Who says you can’t play with your food? YouTube sensation Miss Hannah Minx shows us how to create onigiri in the shape of a cat! Onigiri, traditional Japanese rice balls, are similar to sushi and are the perfect addition to any vegan bento, a single portion meal common in the Japanese culture. In a special video for PETA, Hannah Minx demonstrates how fun and easy it is to make a yummy vegan bento at home using ingredients available at your local supermarket.
Check out Hannah’s video below as she takes us on a picnic with her kitty-shaped onigiri!
YUM! For more awesome meatless recipes, click here!
- Comments (13)
- What Happens When Frat Dudes Go Vegan for a Week?
- The Awful Truth Behind Dissection
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Why Steel-Jaw Traps Belong in Horror Movies
- 10 Reasons to Not Eat Oysters, Mussels, and Clams
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!