Meatless Mondays Startin' Up at Utah School
Posted February 21, 2012 by Amelia Banzi
Exciting news coming to us from Weber State University (WSU) students: WSU Dining has started a Meatless Mondays program!
Our campus outreach crew stopped by the school just last fall to help students get some serious buzz going for the campaign, and now not only is WSU’s main cafeteria completely meat-free on Mondays, it also has these cool animal rights fact cards on every table:
We’re loving these, WSU!
For a step-by-step guide to bringing Meatless Mondays to your campus, click here now!
- Comments (3)
- What Happens When Frat Dudes Go Vegan for a Week?
- The Awful Truth Behind Dissection
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Why Steel-Jaw Traps Belong in Horror Movies
- 10 Reasons to Not Eat Oysters, Mussels, and Clams
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!