Memorial Day Munchies
Happy Friday, peeps! Are you all gearing up for a super fab 3-day Memorial Day weekend or what?! Holla!
OoOo, I can’t wait to sleep in, go shopping, go to movies, get out in nature, and most importantly—stuff my face with tasty-ass nomnoms! (Waitin’ fo’ my BBQ invites, people!)
In case you’ve already got BBQ plans (jealous), may I kindly suggest bringing some of these vegan-friendly dishes with you to your cruelty-free festivities!
- Veggie dogs, beefless burgers, and vegan BBQ ribs (? Yeah, you read right!)
- BBQ sauce-marinated tofu
- Corn on the cob
- Kababs with pineapple, orange bell peppers, tofu, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, red onions, and zucchini
- Asparagus or Potatoes
- Vegetarian baked beans
- A giant bowl of fruit salad
- Chips with salsa, guac or hummus!
- Black bean and corn salad
- Cole slaw
- A simple & hearty salad with greens, tomatoes, mushies, beets and vinaigrette dressing
- BBQ mac ‘n cheese wraps (whaaaaaa?!) 😛
- Stuffed baked potatoes
*drool drool* I need all of this in my belly NOW!
Enjoy the grubs and make sure to share with your friends! The best way to promote veganism is by showing peeps how delish and fun cruelty-free food can be!
What will you be cooking up this Memorial Day?