Michael Vick Wants a Dog
Posted December 16, 2010 by peta2 staff
Yes, you read that right. The guy whose name has become synonymous with hanging, electrocuting, drowning, shooting dogs, and forcing them to rip each other to pieces in dogfighting rings is now bummed that he can’t have a canine companion. WTF!?
Thank goodness Vick has been banned from owning dogs for three years as part of his probation (too bad he wasn’t banned for life). PETA believes that no one who abuses dogs as Vick did should ever be allowed to have access to vulnerable animals again. And really, being prohibited from experiencing the unconditional love of a dog is a tiny price to pay—much smaller than the ultimate price paid by the dogs Vick abused and killed at Bad Newz Kennels.
- Comments (41)
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!