Midwest or Bust!
Posted October 23, 2008 by peta2 staff
This week on the Cobra Starship tour we hit up the Midwest and started the journey to the west coast. We visited the Mall of America, I got my very first piercing ever, and we met up with other peta2 road warriors and had some amazing food.
In Chicago we stopped at a place called Veggie Bite to grab a bite to eat. Joey is feasting on vegan chili cheese nachos and a chocolate soy shake. Delicious!
In Milwaukee I got my very first piercing ever—a Monroe piercing.
In Kansas City, Joey got all saddled up.
Ken worked the table and talked about why Meat’s Not Green.
Ben, the keyboardist for Sing It Loud, signed our petition.
A pretty eventful week! I’m looking forward to west coast madness and warmer weather. Check out the peta2 MySpace to see when we’re coming to a town near you.
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!