QUIZ: Who Does What?
In honor of Mother’s Day (yep, you better get working on that macaroni picture frame!), I’ve decided to create a little game to see how much YOU know about human and animal mothers. Here are the rules:
- Go through each question and pick your answers. Remember to write them down so that you don’t forget!
- When you’re done, scroll to the end (no cheating!) and see how many you got right.
- Test your friends and fam, and let us know how they did in the comments below!
Ready? Let’s see how much you know!
1. Who talks to their babies before they are born?
2. Who takes turns babysitting for other moms?
3. Who makes sure their babies are always by their side?
b) Human moms
4. Who knows the names of their babies and can call out for them specifically?
5. Who sings to their babies?
6. Who embarrasses their offspring by opening a Facebook account and adding all their friends?
b) My mom! (Sigh.)
OK, now for the moment of truth—let’s see how many you got right! Drum roll, please …
- If you picked “c,” then you’re right: Mother hens teach calls to their chicks before they even hatch! How freaking cute is that?
- If you picked “c,” then you’re right: Cows are excellent mothers who are very loving and protective of their babies—they even take turns babysitting for each other!
- If you picked “c,” then you’re right: Elephant moms maintain constant physical contact with their young ones and never allow them to stray too far from their side.
- If you picked “c,” then you’re right: Seal mothers will call out for their pups in a sea of hundreds—or even thousands—of seals until they’re reunited with their babies.
- If you picked “c,” then you’re right: Mother pigs sing to their young while nursing. Talk about an overload of cuteness!
- If you picked “b,” then sadly, you’re right …
Still love you mom! 🙂
Celebrate this Mother’s Day by being kind to ALL moms and sharing these super-cute animal facts with everyone you know!
Oh, and don’t forget to let us know how many you got right in the comments below.