My Favorite Vegan Things
Posted July 11, 2011 by peta2 staff
I ? discovering new vegan things every single day (especially since there are SO many new cruelty-free foods, beauty products, accessories, etc. popping up all the time)… but I do have my faves. And like a good friend, I wanna share my fancy finds with y’all.
- Dessert-y indulgence: Dandies (I’m guilty of eating an entire bag in one sitting—on multiple occasions)
- Condiment/slatherable spread: Vegenaise (amazing on sankies, fries, in potato salad, tacos, everything!)
- Makeup line: e.l.f. Cosmetics (super affordable, available at Target, and everything’s vegan!)
- Skin care product: St. Ives Apricot Scrub (affordable, available at drugstores, and works like a charm!)
- peta2 tee: “F**k Fur” tank (one of our coolest tees ev-ah, imho)
Enough about me! What are some of your favorite vegan things?
- Comments (14)
- Get Revenge on Cecil's Killer With This Costume!
- You Know You're Vegan When …
- 25 Tweets That Perfectly Describe How You Feel About Cecil's Death
- 9 Types of Vegans You See on Instagram
- What This Lady Found Squirming in Her Packaged Salmon Will Ruin Your Day
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!
I am 13 years old and joined the street team June 2015. I am a vegetarian. I have a passion for working to help save animals. I love my family and my 2 pugs, Daisy and Diesel. I plan to work for Peta or Mercy For Animals someday because they helped me become a vegetarian and begin a whole new life of having common sense towards all animals.