Need Another Reason to Love Steve-O?
Posted June 2, 2011 by Rachelle Owen
We’ve got it! Steve-O gave the organizers of an event benefitting the American Diabetes Association a piece of his vegan mind last weekend when he found out that the menu included dead animals, saying:
“I came here because I thought this was about promoting a plant-based diet as diabetes prevention and they’re serving meat there … so I’m outta here … It’s like serving alcohol at an AA meeting.”
Damn straight! Yeah, Steve-O is officially my hero. He’s right on, considering the American Dietetic Association says there is strong evidence that a vegetarian diet can help treat and prevent diabetes.
You go, Steve-O!
- Comments (12)
- 15 Disturbing Pics Students Actually Posted on Instagram
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!