11 Signs That You're a peta2 Street Teamer
So, you’re part of the super-awesome peta2 Street Team? GREAT! It’s the easiest way to help animals, and it’s also tons of fun! But let’s be honest: After being part of the Street Team for a while, we start to develop certain … patterns. Check out the signs below that just scream “Street Teamer” and let us know how many you can relate to!
1. You totally forget that money exists and want to buy everything with Street Team points.
Unfortunately, Street Team points can’t buy everything … just happiness!
2. You own more than three peta2 shirts—and the best part? You got them all for FREE!
Everyone knows that peta2 is the new black.
3. EVERYTHING starts to look like (Not a) Nugget.
We don’t blame you. He’s hella cute!
4. You’re friends on Facebook with everyone on the Street Team staff.
You know that Whitney loves cats and Harry Potter, that Rachelle is obsessed with Hanson and really into hockey, that Sara has the most hilarious Facebook statuses and has traveled all over the world, Nina works with teachers all over the country through our TeachKind program and is a total book junkie, and I, well, I love vegan food and Glee.
5. Every time you see a dumb comment, you can’t help but think, “OMG, Newman is going to be so pissed!”
6. You have the peta2 “Action” page bookmarked.
Gotta know the latest on how you can help animals!
7. You can take a screenshot in 0.2 seconds.
You’re a total beast when it comes to getting your Street Team points.
8. Stickers are no longer fun adhesive labels—they’re a lifestyle!
9. You hate math, but when it comes to figuring out how many more points you need to get that awesome FREE shirt, you become a mathematical machine.
I knew math had to come in handy somehow!
10. You have a peta2 Facebook cover photo!
And since we have SO many cool ones, you probably have a couple on rotation. Bonus points if you have the awesome “Action for Animals” Facebook app—it’s the fastest way to share everything peta2-related with your friends!
11. YOU ARE AWESOME!
Street Teamers are compassionate, brave, and pretty much unstoppable! Thanks so much for being part of this amazing team—animals are lucky to have you on their side. Here’s to changing the world!
Not part of the Street Team? No worries! You can sign up for FREE and start earning awesome merch (like T-shirts, stickers, books, and more!) right now! You’ll identify with this post in no time! 😉