peta2's Week in Review!
Here are some other things going on at peta2 this week:
Check out our delicious Recipe of the Week:
Here’s our peta2 Book Club book for this week:
Here are five missions that you can do right now to help animals:
- Tell Revlon that you won’t be buying its products until it comes clean about animal testing in China. Send a copy of your letter to [email protected] for 150 points.
- Take a picture of yourself making a “V” with your fingers and post it on your Facebook page with a caption about why you’re vegan. Send a screenshot to [email protected] for 1,000 points.
- Tell Urban Decay to stop its plans to sell its products in China, where many cosmetics require animal testing. Send a copy of your letter to [email protected] for 150 points.
- Make a yummy vegan meal for your dad on Father’s Day! Send a picture of what you made to [email protected] for 500 points.
- Tell PETCO to stop stealing animals! Send a copy of your letter to [email protected] for 150 points.
Here are three posts that you should be sure to read this weekend: