peta2's Week in Review!
Busy week? Catch up on all your animal rights–related news and missions here!
What cool new things happened with peta2 this week? Check these out:
- We scored a major victory for primates this week when we learned that China Southern Airlines is no longer shipping primates to labs in the U.S. for use in experiments!
- Our Recipe of the Week is a super-yummy Asparagus and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta!
Here are five missions that you can do right now to help animals:
- Tell Wendy’s to stop serving foie gras in Japan, and then send a copy of your e-mail to StreetTeam@peta2.com for 150 points.
- Contact your legislator and urge him or her to co-sponsor H.R. 3359 (to improve the lives of animals forced to travel for human entertainment), and then send a copy of your e-mail to StreetTeam@peta2.com for 500 points.
- The seal slaughter has begun! Share a pic on Facebook or Twitter to help seals, and then send a screenshot to StreetTeam@peta2.com for 1,000 points.
Here are two blog posts that you should be sure to read this weekend:
- Top 4 Ways to Save Water on World Water Day! (So what if World Water Day is over? You can save water every day!)
- 6 Easy Ways to Help Animals Over Spring Break!
BTW—if you haven’t signed up to get text messages from peta2, you should! Click here for all the details.