peta2's Week in Review!
peta2 has been super busy this week—from replying to e-mails from Street Teamers like you to shipping your Street Team goods (!!!) to preparing to host The peta2 Experience in Los Angeles tomorrow! (Who’s going?!) Here are some things we’ve got goin’ on that you may have missed during your busy week!
Here’s our delicious Recipe of the Week:
Here are two missions that you can do right now to help animals:
- Take the pledge to ditch dairy products. E-mail [email protected] to let us know, and get 150 points.
- Ask for justice for the animals who had their heads smashed by veterinarian Gene F. Giggleman. Send a copy of your e-mail to [email protected] for 500 points.
Here are four blog posts that you should be sure to read this weekend:
- Why Does the Seal Slaughter Need to Stop?
- Easter: ‘Eggs’tra Cruel for Chickens!
- High School Student Wins PETA’s Humane Science Award!
- Street Teamer Has a Heart for Seals
Have a great weekend!