peta2's Week in Review!
This past Saturday, peta2 put on The peta2 Experience in Los Angeles! The day was packed with celeb speakers, delish food, and more. The peta2 Experience will be held in Chicago on April 21, and we’d love to see you all there! Check out the details here.
Here are some other things that we’ve been working on this past week!
Here’s our delicious Recipe of the Week:
Here are three missions that you can do right now to help animals:
- Tell Uniqlo to stop buying wool from mulesed lambs, e-mail us at [email protected] to let us know that you did, and get 150 points.
- Send a graphic photo of the seal slaughter to the Canadian prime minister, and send a picture of your print-out and note to [email protected] for 1,500 points.
- Share our “Top 7 Reasons to Cut Out Dissection” video on Facebook, and send us a screenshot for 1,000 points.
Here are five blog posts that you should be sure to read this weekend:
- Win a peta2 Skateboard!
- Vegan Milk 101
- ‘Pretty Little Liar’ Tells Truth About Fur
- Cruel Boss Still Works at Dairy Farm (Video)
- Street Teamer Leila Zadeh Says: ‘Grow Your Own Fur’!
Have a great weekend!