peta2's Week in Review!
It’s been another busy week here at peta2! Between helping you save the planet, getting ready for this weekend’s peta2 Experience in Chicago (!!!), and making sure that you snag one of our Exclusive Street Team T-shirts before they’re gone, our heads are spinning! Here’s what else we’ve been up to:
Check out our delicious Recipe of the Week:
Here are four missions that you can do right now to help animals:
- Tell the Department of Defense to end the use of animals in military trauma trainings. E-mail us at [email protected] to let us know that you did, and get 150 points.
- Ask Ideal Poultry Breeding Farms, Inc., to stop using live baby chicks as packing peanuts. Then send a copy of your e-mail to [email protected] or let us know how your call went for 500 points.
- Let South Carolina legislators know that you support updating the state’s anti-cruelty statute to keep animal abusers’ hands off animals. E-mail us at [email protected] to let us know that you did, and get 150 points.
- Share our Earth Week information on Facebook or Twitter, and then send a screenshot to [email protected] for 500 points.
Here are five blog posts that you should be sure to read this weekend:
- Victory! India Ending College Animal Dissection
- PUMA Bans Fur and Exotic Skins
- Warning: Babies Die for Cheese
- Starbucks Gets the Bugs Out of Strawberry Frapps
- Tonight Alive Talks Animal Rights
Have a great weekend!