peta2's Week in Review!
This has been a busy week at peta2! This past Saturday, peta2 put on The peta2 Experience in Chicago! Just like The peta2 Experience in Los Angeles, the day was packed with a celeb speaker (Alissa White-Gluz from The Agonist), delish food, and more. We also live-streamed Christofer Drew’s performance at the peta2 office in Los Angeles yesterday, which was awesome! If you missed it, don’t worry—you can check it out here.
Here are some other things from peta2 this week:
Check out our delicious Recipe of the Week:
Here are two missions that you can do right now to help animals:
- Share our video to raise awareness about experiments on chimpanzees on Facebook or Twitter, send a screenshot to [email protected], and get 500 points.
- Ask your local grocery store to sell vegan meat by printing out and using our form. Snap a pic of the printed form and e-mail it to [email protected] for 1,000 points.
Here are four posts that you should be sure to read this weekend:
- McCruelty Protest in Texas
- Student Group Gets Calf Killing Canceled!
- Warning: Extremely Cute Animals
- Twin Atlantic’s Scottish Cuties
Oh, and have you entered the Cutest Vegetarian Alive contest yet? If not, you’d better get on that! Click here for the details.