peta2's Week in Review!
Yeah, yeah, I know—you’re super busy lately, but you still want to help animals. That’s why we’re highlighting some of the missions and blog posts we’ve released this past week so that you can catch up!
What cool new things happened with peta2 this week?
- This past week, PETA’s new Bob Barker Building in Los Angeles—where peta2 is now based—held a grand-opening party, and tons of celebs attended!
- We posted a delicious recipe this week—Quinoa and Lentil Collard Green Wraps!
Here are five missions that you can do right now to help animals:
- Share our “Don’t get pinched” photo on Facebook, tag your friends in it, and send a screenshot to [email protected] for 1,000 points.
- Watch our latest undercover investigation—at Adirondack Farms—and then, for 150 points, write to officials there and ask them to change the way that they treat cows. (To get points, forward a copy of your letter to [email protected].)
- Check out this blog post about staffer Rachel S.‘ shocking experience on a dairy farm, and then take the pledge to save babies for 150 points! (To get points, forward a copy of your letter to [email protected].)
- Ask the 12th Annual Super Pet Expo to replace cruel pig races with a humane alternative for 150 points. Click here for more details. (To get points, forward a copy of your letter to [email protected].)
- Share peta2’s Guide to Helping Animals infographic on Tumblr, Facebook, or Twitter, and send a screenshot to [email protected] for 500 points.
Here are two blog posts that you should be sure to read this weekend: