PETA on 30 Days Tomorrow!
Posted June 16, 2008 by Marta Holmberg
What do you get when you put George Snedeker, an avid hunter, with a family of vegans (including PETA’s own campaign coordinator Melissa Karpel) for 30 days? If you ask 30 Days creator Morgan Spurlock, an hour of the most compelling TV you’ll ever watch.
Since I have connections (i.e. I know Melissa), I got a sneak peak of the “Animal Rights” 30 Days episode that airs tomorrow night on FX at 10:00 PM EST. Morgan Spurlock was right—it was the most compelling hour of TV I’ve ever watched. I laughed. I cried. I loved it!
I don’t want to spoil it for you, but you really have to see what happens! So tell your family, invite your friends, pop some popcorn, and watch it!
Again, the “Animal Rights” 30 Days episode airs tomorrow (6/17) on FX at 10:00 PM EST. Check your local listings!
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!