PETA's Vegan College Cookbook: E-Z Cheezy Broccoleezy
Posted August 3, 2010 by Rachelle Owen
No, nutritional yeast is not a malady caused by malnutrition. It’s a delicious cheese alternative best when served smothered on broccoli. ‘Nuff said.
What you need:
- 1 (10 ounce) bag of frozen broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup of nutritional yeast (or more!)
- Salt, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons margarine
Throw your broccoli into the microwave and nuke for 4 minutes or until hot. Set aside. Mix the salt and nutritional yeast together and sprinkle onto the broccoli. Add the margarine and stick it back in the microwave for another minute. Stir together, and eat!
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!