Posted September 27, 2010 by Rachelle Owen
Looking to impress your fam one morning? Do it with these quick, easy, and delish pancakes!
What you need:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup soy milk or almond milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Fresh blueberries, to taste
Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, blueberries, and salt in a large bowl until well mixed.
Mix in the soy milk and oil and beat together until batter is smooth.
Drop 1/4 cup of batter at a time onto a hot oiled griddle, or well greased frying pan over medium high heat. When bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake, approximately 3 minutes, flip, and cook the other side for another 2 minutes.
- Comments (3)
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!