PETA's Vegan College Cookbook: Toasty Sausage Surprise
Posted August 29, 2010 by Rachelle Owen
The surprise? Your omni friends will never know this isn’t real sausage!
What you need:
- 1 (14) ounce tube of veggie sausage, crumbled
- 2 cups soy milk
- 3 tablespoons vegan margarine
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup flour
- 6 slices of bread, toasted
Mix together the sausage, soy milk, margarine, and salt and pepper in a bowl. Heat for 3 minutes in the microwave, then add a dash of flour while stirring. Heat for an additional 2 minutes. Repeat this flour-adding process until the mixture is thick. Place toast on plates and top with sausage mixture.
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
- Dogs Found Burned, Skinned, and Beheaded
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!
I am 13 years old and joined the street team June 2015. I am a vegetarian. I have a passion for working to help save animals. I love my family and my 2 pugs, Daisy and Diesel. I plan to work for Peta or Mercy For Animals someday because they helped me become a vegetarian and begin a whole new life of having common sense towards all animals.