PETA's Vegan College Cookbook: Toasty Sausage Surprise
Posted August 29, 2010 by Rachelle Owen
The surprise? Your omni friends will never know this isn’t real sausage!
What you need:
- 1 (14) ounce tube of veggie sausage, crumbled
- 2 cups soy milk
- 3 tablespoons vegan margarine
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup flour
- 6 slices of bread, toasted
Mix together the sausage, soy milk, margarine, and salt and pepper in a bowl. Heat for 3 minutes in the microwave, then add a dash of flour while stirring. Heat for an additional 2 minutes. Repeat this flour-adding process until the mixture is thick. Place toast on plates and top with sausage mixture.
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
- Dogs Found Burned, Skinned, and Beheaded
- SeaWorld Pays Trainers to 'Sexually Stimulate' Tilly
- People RAPING Animals?!
- Canada's Only Captive Orca
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!
As a kid, I was and am still curious about the great big world we live in, and I thought nothing of animal abuse. But for some or no completely good reasons, I was getting sicker and weaker. Then one day I heard about PETA while I was on the internet. I got a little curious, and I went veg after finding out meat was one of the reasons I was sicker. Right now, I'm still trying to give up meat for my health. But I'm getting there!