PETA's Kids' Guide to Helping Animals
Posted September 30, 2009 by Rachelle Owen
Got a younger brother or sister who loves animals just as much as you? If so, tell them about PETA’s Kids’ Guide to Helping Animals magazine. The magazine is geared toward kids 12 and under and has everything they need to start getting active for animalsfrom tips on cruelty-free shopping to taking better care of their companion animal to making a week’s worth of vegetarian meals. The Kids’ Guide to Helping Animals also includes plenty of puzzles, quizzes, and FREE stickers. Who doesn’t love those?!?
All your brother or sister needs to do is fill out the form here to get their FREE copy of PETA’s Kids’ Guide to Helping Animals magazine.
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!