Pink Gives Fur-Free Shout-Out to Michelle Obama
Posted September 29, 2009 by peta2 staff
All you loyal peta2 blog readers out there know how much we love Pink, and why wouldn’t we?! Aside from being a fierce performer and one of the most successful female vocalists of the past decade, Pink stands up for animals every chance she gets.
Always notorious for speaking her mind, Pink took a few moments out of her show in the DC area yesterday to give props to the first lady, Michelle Obama, for her compassionate decision to be fur-free!
In front of a sold-out crowd of 10,000, Pink gave high praise to America’s first family, saying:
Let’s get political for a second. Since we’re near D.C., I have to give a shout-out to Michelle Obama, who has announced that she is officially fur-free. I love an animal-lovin’ first lady!
As do I! Well said, Pink!
- Comments (3)
- VICTORY: GUESS Will Stop Selling Angora Wool!
- 15 Celebs Who Were Heroes for Animals in 2015
- 11 Holiday Gift Ideas That Don't Harm Animals
- 9 Reasons to ♥ Bob Barker
- Metalcore Band 'While She Sleeps' Dishes on Saving Animals and Ordering Vegan Pizza
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!