Pink Goes to the Circus?
Posted April 14, 2010 by Megan Rondeau
© Star Max Inc.
peta2 pal Pink recently tweeted that she had “…the BESTest day” with her “amazing sexy hubby,” Carey Hart riding around on beach cruisers and watching the circus. Not to worry, though—our girl Pink would never attend the kind of circus that tears baby elephants away from their mothers and beats them with bullhooks. Pink’s tweet continued: “Not the real circus people. No animals, just people. That look and behave like animals. On acid. Tis’ a colorful world.” We should all take a cue from this compassionate couple and support one of the many circuses that leave animals in peace and feature only amazingly talented—and, most importantly, willing—human performers!
Via Vegetarian Star
- Comments (4)
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!