Protesting the Trollsen Twins in NYC!
Posted October 28, 2008 by Marta Holmberg
If you were passing Barnes & Noble Union Square in NYC today, you likely stopped to see what the heck was going on. The Olsen Twins were promoting their new book Influence, which means, of course, that peta2 was outside the store letting fans of the Trollsen Twins know that the twins still support the cruel fur industry by wearing fur and including it in their clothing line.
With Halloween just around the corner, Street Teamers wore our Hairy-Kate and Trashley” masks and held signs that said, “Hairy Kate and Trashley Olsen: Fur Tramps” and “Trollsens: Fur Hags From Hell.” I wish I could have been there!
Check out some pictures:
Seriously, I can’t believe some people still think it’s “fashionable” to wear the skins of animals.
What do you think of the demonstration?
- Comments (9)
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!