Recipe of the Week: Raw Tacos
Posted May 31, 2012 by Paige Snyder
1 cup raw walnuts
1 Tbsp. tamari or soy sauce
1 tsp. taco seasoning (found in the spice section of your grocery store)
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and mix well! That’s it! Seriously!
- Toss with some greens for a taco salad or put in your favorite wrap, tortilla, taco shell—whatever you like!
Note: If you are feeling extra fancy, you can add sun-dried tomatoes, chili flakes, jalapeño peppers, cranberries, guacamole, or pico de gallo.
I even made my own raw nondairy queso and raw corn tortillas! But that is a blog for another day.
- Get Revenge on Cecil's Killer With This Costume!
- You Know You're Vegan When …
- 25 Tweets That Perfectly Describe How You Feel About Cecil's Death
- 9 Types of Vegans You See on Instagram
- What This Lady Found Squirming in Her Packaged Salmon Will Ruin Your Day
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!
I am 13 years old and joined the street team June 2015. I am a vegetarian. I have a passion for working to help save animals. I love my family and my 2 pugs, Daisy and Diesel. I plan to work for Peta or Mercy For Animals someday because they helped me become a vegetarian and begin a whole new life of having common sense towards all animals.