Recipe of the Week: Raw Tacos
Posted May 31, 2012 by Paige Snyder
1 cup raw walnuts
1 Tbsp. tamari or soy sauce
1 tsp. taco seasoning (found in the spice section of your grocery store)
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and mix well! That’s it! Seriously!
- Toss with some greens for a taco salad or put in your favorite wrap, tortilla, taco shell—whatever you like!
Note: If you are feeling extra fancy, you can add sun-dried tomatoes, chili flakes, jalapeño peppers, cranberries, guacamole, or pico de gallo.
I even made my own raw nondairy queso and raw corn tortillas! But that is a blog for another day.
- What This Lady Found Squirming in Her Packaged Salmon Will Ruin Your Day
- Oppression of Any Kind Is Wrong
- Why This PETA Employee Loved Working at McDonald’s
- People RAPING Animals?!
- 7 Celebs Who Make Vegan Look GOOD
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!
As a kid, I was and am still curious about the great big world we live in, and I thought nothing of animal abuse. But for some or no completely good reasons, I was getting sicker and weaker. Then one day I heard about PETA while I was on the internet. I got a little curious, and I went veg after finding out meat was one of the reasons I was sicker. Right now, I'm still trying to give up meat for my health. But I'm getting there!