Recipe of the Week: Watermelon Lemonade!
I don’t know about you guys, but I’m freaking hot! And is there anything worse in the world than sweating? Not much, I’d say. That’s why this month’s Recipe of the Week blogs are packed full of treats to cool you down on a hot summer day, and today I’m sharing with you one of my faves: icy, slushy, cold watermelon lemonade!
- Prep time: 10 mins
- Servings: 1
- Select your preferred print size and click 'Print Recipe':
- 3"x5" Cards
- 4"x6" Cards
- Full Page
- 1 bottle (or can, if that's your style) lemonade
- 4–5 chunks fresh watermelon
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 slice of your favorite fruit (optional)
- 1 sprig mint (optional)
- Mix your lemonade, watermelon chunks, and ice in a blender.
- Pour into a glass.
- Garnish with a watermelon slice or mint.
It doesn’t get much easier than that, folks! What do you think?