Recipe of the Week: Butternut Squash Soup
Posted October 11, 2012 by Marta Holmberg
It’s finally starting to cool down here in L.A., and that means it’s time to bust out my fave fall/winter food: SOUP! What better food to make you feel all nice and cozy? I love that soup is so easy to make vegan, and it’s great as your main dish with some bread or as the perfect starter if you’re getting straight fancy with your family. And roasting the squash in this soup gives it a richer flavor—yum!
What’s your fave fall soup?
- 11 Bible Verses All Christians Should Read
- Man Arrested for Hurling Alligator Into Wendy's Drive-Through
- Are You on the Right Side of History?
- 9 Tweets That’ll Make You Ditch Dairy Foods
- Opossum Is Shot in the Face and Lives!
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!