Recipe of the Week: Butternut Squash Soup
Posted October 11, 2012 by Marta Holmberg
It’s finally starting to cool down here in L.A., and that means it’s time to bust out my fave fall/winter food: SOUP! What better food to make you feel all nice and cozy? I love that soup is so easy to make vegan, and it’s great as your main dish with some bread or as the perfect starter if you’re getting straight fancy with your family. And roasting the squash in this soup gives it a richer flavor—yum!
What’s your fave fall soup?
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Four Reasons to Stop What You're Doing and Watch 'Once Upon a Time'
- How This Selfie Might Change Everything For Animals
- Why Steel-Jaw Traps Belong in Horror Movies
- How Circus Training and Abuse Killed These Baby Elephants
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!