Recipe of the Week: Sweet and Spicy Pretzel Dip!
Posted May 27, 2010 by Rachelle Owen
This dip has all the tangy sweetness of honey mustard, but no bees were killed, harmed, or exploited to make it! Not only is it pretty tasty, but it’s super quick and easy to make. In fact, when I made this last night, my friend ate half of it before I could snap a pic, but it only took a minute to whip up more.
What you need:
- 1/2 cup Dijon or spicy mustard
- 4 Tablespoons agave nectar (I used maple agave nectar—found next to the honey in most grocery stores)
- Pretzels for dippin’ (veggies work great, too!)
Simply mix the mustard and the agave to taste. You can also nuke this for 30 seconds or so and eat it warm, but it might be gone by the time you walk over to the microwave—it’s that yummy. This dip is also delicious on veggie burgers, veggie dogs, and faux chicken nuggets!
Let me know what you think by commenting below!
- Comments (5)
- What This Lady Found Squirming in Her Packaged Salmon Will Ruin Your Day
- Oppression of Any Kind Is Wrong
- Why This PETA Employee Loved Working at McDonald’s
- People RAPING Animals?!
- 7 Celebs Who Make Vegan Look GOOD
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!
As a kid, I was and am still curious about the great big world we live in, and I thought nothing of animal abuse. But for some or no completely good reasons, I was getting sicker and weaker. Then one day I heard about PETA while I was on the internet. I got a little curious, and I went veg after finding out meat was one of the reasons I was sicker. Right now, I'm still trying to give up meat for my health. But I'm getting there!