Recipe of the Week: Sweet and Spicy Pretzel Dip!
Posted May 27, 2010 by Rachelle Owen
This dip has all the tangy sweetness of honey mustard, but no bees were killed, harmed, or exploited to make it! Not only is it pretty tasty, but it’s super quick and easy to make. In fact, when I made this last night, my friend ate half of it before I could snap a pic, but it only took a minute to whip up more.
What you need:
- 1/2 cup Dijon or spicy mustard
- 4 Tablespoons agave nectar (I used maple agave nectar—found next to the honey in most grocery stores)
- Pretzels for dippin’ (veggies work great, too!)
Simply mix the mustard and the agave to taste. You can also nuke this for 30 seconds or so and eat it warm, but it might be gone by the time you walk over to the microwave—it’s that yummy. This dip is also delicious on veggie burgers, veggie dogs, and faux chicken nuggets!
Let me know what you think by commenting below!
- Comments (5)
- Get Revenge on Cecil's Killer With This Costume!
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- You Know You're Vegan When …
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!
I am 13 years old and joined the street team June 2015. I am a vegetarian. I have a passion for working to help save animals. I love my family and my 2 pugs, Daisy and Diesel. I plan to work for Peta or Mercy For Animals someday because they helped me become a vegetarian and begin a whole new life of having common sense towards all animals.