Jack the Rescued Pup Dreams of Fame
Posted January 17, 2013 by Sean Horvath
This is Jack. He has but one dream: to become a Monopoly token!
That’s right! Monopoly wants to change one of its tokens, and we want the game to use a cute rescued pup like Jack here, instead of its current purebred “Scottie dog.” Wouldn’t that be adorable?! Plus, it would help show that mixed-breed dogs are just as lovable as purebred pups. I mean, when half of the 6 to 8 million animals who enter shelters EVERY YEAR are euthanized, it’s pretty ridic to purchase pups from breeders and pet stores, which add to dog-overpopulation problems just for some cash.
Fingers crossed that Monopoly sees the light and shows its love for mutts. Want to help homeless doggies? Pledge to adopt—don’t buy!
- Comments (1)
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Four Reasons to Stop What You're Doing and Watch 'Once Upon a Time'
- 5 Times Facebook Helped You Fight Cosmetics Testing
- Shocking Excuses People Make for Abandoning Their Animals
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!