Ricky Gervais Wants to End Bullfighting
Posted June 4, 2010 by Rachelle Owen
I love how some of the funniest people in the world have the biggest hearts and use their celebrity status to help save animals.
Check out what Conan O’Brien *swoon* recently tweeted about his fellow comedian friend and actor (who’s no stranger to animal rights), Ricky Gervais:
As if we needed another reason to love Ricky Gervais. He’s a genius; everything he’s in is hilarious (e.g. The Office and Extras).
Feel free to re-tweet this, y’all! Yay Coco, yay Ricky! Let’s put an end to bullfighting now!
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!