Road Trippers Take Over the PETA HQ!
Posted June 1, 2010 by Ryan Huling
This past weekend was the much-anticipated and first-ever Animal Rights Road Trip event at the PETA headquarters in Norfolk, VA.
There were 40 of North America’s best student activists who made the voyage to join us for a weekend of workshops, film screenings, and delicious vegan food, coming from as far away as Florida, Canada, Minnesota—everywhere!
Weren’t able to make it? Man, you missed out. Thankfully, we snapped lots of great pictures for your viewing pleasure!
- Comments (3)
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!