Robert Pattinson Adopted a Pooch
Posted March 1, 2011 by peta2 staff
All right, Twihards, get ready to have yet another reason to swoon over RPattz.
While filming The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn in Louisiana, my husband Pattinson went to the ultimate place to find a new best friend—an animal shelter—and rescued a puppy, who was traveling on a private plane with him the next day. “There is a deep connection between me and dogs,” Rob noted, adding that if he could swap his human form for anything, it would be a dog.
Hmm, I wonder if Rob’s new pup will become homedogs (get it?) with Kellan Lutz’s pal Kola while on set.
RPattz gets two paws up, a woof-woof and a wet, sloppy, slurpy kiss for being a compassionate cutie. 😉
- Comments (1)
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!