Santa's Secret Video
Posted December 19, 2012 by peta2 staff
Winter break is on the horizon, and schoolwork is winding down—yep, it’s the holidays! It’s time for shopping and eating and spending time with family. It’s also a good time to reflect on the past year and wonder, “Have I been naughty or nice”?
It’s safe to say that if you’ve done your part to help animals—you know, by living that cruelty-free vegan lifestyle that you do—you’ve made the “nice” list. But what happens if you’ve been naughty? We’ve got a fun little video from our pal The Cruelty-Free Latina that’ll show you:
So which list are you going to be on this year?
- Comments (3)
- What Happens When Frat Dudes Go Vegan for a Week?
- The Awful Truth Behind Dissection
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Why Steel-Jaw Traps Belong in Horror Movies
- 10 Reasons to Not Eat Oysters, Mussels, and Clams
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!