Save Animals With Vegan Chocolate
Posted November 5, 2012 by Annie Leal
Halloween is long gone, but just because you’ve hidden away your costume, that doesn’t mean the sweets have to go as well. If you haven’t tried Allison’s Gourmet vegan chocolate, you’re seriously missing out! But don’t worry—Allison’s Gourmet, an artisan bakery and confection boutique, can ship any of your favorite sweets to you!
As if vegan chocolate weren’t already the most delicious thing on the planet, Allison’s Gourmet just found a way to make it even better! During the entire month of November, the cruelty-free company will donate 10 percent of the cost of every purchase to a charity—and you can choose PETA as your charity! So, what are you waiting for? Have a treat and save animals at the same time by ordering these yummy sweets:
P.S. These will totally WOW your family on Thanksgiving!
- Comments (2)
- 15 Disturbing Pics Students Actually Posted on Instagram
- Where Do Frogs Used for Dissection Come From?
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- What Happens When Frat Dudes Go Vegan for a Week?
- The Awful Truth Behind Dissection
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!