The 7 Scariest peta2 Ads
The witching hour is upon us! Are you ready for All Hallows’ Eve? Let’s consult the checklist:
Vegan Halloween treats? Check.
peta2-inspired pumpkin? Check.
The only thing left to do is prepare to be scared! peta2 has released a slew of frightfully festive videos and ads over the years, and these are just a few of our faves:
1. Sexy vegetarian Christian Serratos celebrates life in her Dia de los Muertos–inspired ad.
2. The sickest metal band in the universe created a truly one-of-a-kind video to introduce a unique alternative to killing animals for their fur.
3. Christine Dolce knows that fur on your clothing means blood on your hands.
4. Any fan of horror flicks knows that flesh is for zombies! Join Sharon Needles and go flesh-free.
5. The blood on rocker Dave Navarro may be fake, but the pain inflicted on animals used in cosmetics tests is very real.
6. Presented by Troma Entertainment, take a trip down to “Sunny Acres Farms” and see for yourself who’s on your dinner plate …
7. Vegan hottie Jona Weinhofen still manages to look drool-worthy in his creepy peta2 ad reminding fans to think for themselves and leave animals off their plates.