Steve-O and Hundreds of Students to Invade peta2 HQ!
Posted April 3, 2012 by Ryan Huling
This is it, folks!
As a reminder, here’s what you can expect at this Saturday’s event, for those of you within driving distance of California:
- Talks and panels led by peta2 staff and superstar activists
- Celebrity guest speaker—Steve-O!
- A vegan cooking demonstration
- Free vegan food donated by Native Foods Café!
- Tons of free stickers, leaflets, and DVDs to take home
- peta2 merchandise available for donations
- The world’s largest McCruelty protest
- Cruelty-free goodie bags for the first 100 people who walk in the door!
See you soon!
- Comments (2)
- Four Reasons to Stop What You're Doing and Watch 'Once Upon a Time'
- Girl Group Little Mix Says, 'Get Wild Animals out of the Circus!'
- What Harry Styles Said About SeaWorld
- 5 Reasons to Love Josh Levi
- Why This PETA Employee Loved Working at McDonald’s
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!