Superstar College Activist Petitions to Ban KFC from Campus!
Posted July 31, 2008 by Ryan Huling
So far, he has gathered over 300 petition signatures from his fellow students, and has even passed a resolution through his student government which supports the ban. Now, it’s all up to the Board of Trustees (read: administrators) to make the ban official. Come on, administrators, get with the program!
Jason’s campaign comes on the heels of a similar one at Florida Gulf Coast University, and students from all over the country are starting to organize similar petitions for their campus.
Want to get involved? Drop us a line to get a “KFC-Free Zone” campaign started on your campus!
Also, you can check out the full article about Jason’s efforts by clicking on the clip below:
Great work, Jason. We’re all rooting for you!
Give me a J (J!) Give me an A (A!)…
- Comments (4)
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!