The peta2 Experience Rolls Into the Midwest This Saturday!
Posted April 17, 2012 by Ryan Huling
Just like the L.A. event, attendees in the Windy City will enjoy:
- Free and delicious vegan food from Native Foods Café
- Talks by peta2 staff and our guest speaker Alissa White-Gluz (lead singer of metal band The Agonist)
- A vegan cooking demonstration
- The world’s largest McCruelty protest!
The event runs from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. this Saturday at DePaul University’s Schmitt Academic Center (Room 280). Be one of the first 100 people to walk in the door and you’ll also snag a cruelty-free goodie bag, so arrive early! If you haven’t booked your spot yet, do so below:
See you there!
- Comments (1)
- Get Revenge on Cecil's Killer With This Costume!
- Girl Group Little Mix Says, 'Get Wild Animals out of the Circus!'
- You Know You're Vegan When …
- Kid Ink Speaks Out for Chained Dogs
- 25 Tweets That Perfectly Describe How You Feel About Cecil's Death
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!
I am 13 years old and joined the street team June 2015. I am a vegetarian. I have a passion for working to help save animals. I love my family and my 2 pugs, Daisy and Diesel. I plan to work for Peta or Mercy For Animals someday because they helped me become a vegetarian and begin a whole new life of having common sense towards all animals.