The peta2 Experience Rolls Into the Midwest This Saturday!
Posted April 17, 2012 by Ryan Huling
Just like the L.A. event, attendees in the Windy City will enjoy:
- Free and delicious vegan food from Native Foods Café
- Talks by peta2 staff and our guest speaker Alissa White-Gluz (lead singer of metal band The Agonist)
- A vegan cooking demonstration
- The world’s largest McCruelty protest!
The event runs from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. this Saturday at DePaul University’s Schmitt Academic Center (Room 280). Be one of the first 100 people to walk in the door and you’ll also snag a cruelty-free goodie bag, so arrive early! If you haven’t booked your spot yet, do so below:
See you there!
- Comments (1)
- What This Lady Found Squirming in Her Packaged Salmon Will Ruin Your Day
- Oppression of Any Kind Is Wrong
- Why This PETA Employee Loved Working at McDonald’s
- People RAPING Animals?!
- 7 Celebs Who Make Vegan Look GOOD
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!
As a kid, I was and am still curious about the great big world we live in, and I thought nothing of animal abuse. But for some or no completely good reasons, I was getting sicker and weaker. Then one day I heard about PETA while I was on the internet. I got a little curious, and I went veg after finding out meat was one of the reasons I was sicker. Right now, I'm still trying to give up meat for my health. But I'm getting there!