The Ready Set and A Skylit Drive Go Flesh-Free on Fridays!
Posted August 1, 2011 by peta2 staff
We’ve been campaigning hard against flesh eating zombies all summer long. While out on Warped Tour, I was able to recruit both Jordan Witzigreuter of The Ready Set and Nick Miller from A Skylit Drive to go flesh-free on Fridays. Both dudes have been down with peta2 for a while now, and we’re so stoked to have them on board for our Zombie Survival Mission!
Eating flesh means eating the corpse of a tortured, terrified victim who didn’t want to die—period. That’s something that a zombie might do, but luckily, you have the ability to think for yourself and make a huge difference for animals—each and every time you eat. Have you saved yourself—or any of your besties—from zombification this summer?!?
- Comments (5)
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!