The Ultimate Fake Blood Recipe
Have y’all decided on a Halloween costume yet? If not, peta2 has some supa-fab ideas for animal-rightsy get-ups that are bound to get people talkin’.
For instance, we think you’d look amazing (in a creeptastical way) if you dressed up as a flesh-eating zombie, Evil Ronald, or Colonel Sanders. Not only will you be speaking up for animals, you might also win a Halloween costume contest or two—especially if you rock it out with gooey fake blood!
Yep, we’ve been busy in the kitchen whippin’ up the perfect recipe for fake blood, and we’ve got it down to a T. You’re welcome. 😉
3 bottles light corn syrup
1 empty gallon jug
4 bottles red food coloring
- Pour the corn syrup into the jug.
- Fill the jug halfway with water.
- Pour in the food coloring.
- Shake the living hell out of the jug until everything is well mixed.
- Fill the rest of the jug with water and shake again.
If you want to make it thicker, just add more syrup.
What are you going to be for Halloween? Are you gonna get all gory with our fake blood recipe or what?!