The Vegan Black Metal Chef Hails Seitan!
Posted November 9, 2011 by peta2 staff
There’s one thing that’s undeniable: Seitan is the sh*t!
The Vegan Black Metal Chef knows it, I know it, and I know you know it too! Don’t front! 😉 Seitan is high in protein and low in fat, and it soaks up flava like it’s goin’ out of style—hence, it’s mega-delish!
Watch the Vegan Black Metal Chef as he shows you not one, not two, but three yummy seitanic dishes: seitanic udon noodle stir fry, seitanic curry, and BBQ seitan sandwiches:
- Comments (4)
- What Happens When Frat Dudes Go Vegan for a Week?
- The Awful Truth Behind Dissection
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Why Steel-Jaw Traps Belong in Horror Movies
- 10 Reasons to Not Eat Oysters, Mussels, and Clams
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!